Monday, January 25, 2010

My MP; Sgt Blanchard






Don't wanna leave the hubbers out...so here my big goofball is! For all the hard times there are alot of good times too and I think with hard work and prayer we're gonna make it to the end...well one of our ends that is! ha ha ha Just teasing! ;)


I love him, I am really lucky to have a guy that puts up with me and that really does try hard to make this marriage different from the "average" idea of what marriage should be.

We've been through so much in these past years...I really think we are getting it all together in a way now...having 2 kids so close, losing 4 jobs, starting a journey in the army, being apart for 14 months, and did I mention we moved I think 8 times in 6 years?!?

YEHHH we have been through alottt but here we are still trying...still trudging on...and it's good...I think it's like running a marathon; it's hard, it's painful, sometimes you wanna quit but in the end there is no greater feeling that knowing that you stuck with it and you made it to the end!

Love you Pig, you really are my greatest adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment